Sunday 22 September 2013

Zucchini {Nut} Muffins

Bonjour mes amis! Ca va bien avec vous?

I am indeed in Montreal. Was it the french that gave it away? Homeward bound I go, after the loveliest of weekends in Toronto City, to give my little family a big squeeze. *Watch out guys, the 'bizous' are headed your way! 

You'll get filled in on all the juicy details of the weekend in the next few days. Go ahead and be very excited! But right now I am going to take full advantage of my inspiration overload high, integrated with coffee, my love for the easy flowing french surrounding me, and the few hours I have left to myself and just sit. Sit and process where to go from here. Not literally, Halifax is my physical destination, but in life and on this blog. Hmm...That is for another day though. Today we eat.

Have no fear, I didn't forget what Sunday means around here. I pre baked a delicious recipe to share with you today and is it ever a goody. Not only is it quick and easy, requiring the most basic of baking ingredients, but it is perfect for the season. Win, win my friends.


What you'll need:
  • 4 Eggs
  • 1 Cup Sugar
  • 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla
  • 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
  • 2 Cups Shaved Zucchini
  • 3 Cups Flour 
  • 1 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
  • 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
  • Nuts or Chocolate Chips {I didn't have any on hand but they were just as delicious without.}
What you'll do:
  1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
  2. Lightly grease muffin tins.
  3. Whip the eggs until fluffy.
  4. Combine the eggs with the remaining ingredients until just blended.
  5. Fill tins and bake for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown.
  6. Enjoy. *To problem right?

Enjoy your day and I'll be chatting with you tomorrow!

Happy baking.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! So happy to meet you at blog podium. Loved our silly pictures together. I would love to keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS