Friday 7 June 2013

Summer House Tour

Raise your hand if your home is well lived in!

I see those hands! Wow...that looks like most of you. And Im right there next to you in the crowd. Yeah thats me. The one in the filthy slippers. I forgot to switch them on my way out the door. C'est la vie!

This house of mine is not quite two years old and yet if the walls could speak I would be frightened of the tales. The combination of turbo dog, kids running and crawling a muck, and a bossy do-it-yourselfer results in a go-ahead, come-back type of situation. As soon as one project is done three more are added to the list. Then a jar of coffee gets dropped and cracks a tile. Tack that one on as well.

It quite literally will never end. Which is why I have decided to take this time and embrace the few spaces in my home that are on their way to decorating success. Do, however, keep in mind they all have a ways to go yet.

Main Entryway

Living Room

Dining Room

Kitchen

Pantry

Laundry Room

Main Floor Bath

Finley's Room

I hope you enjoyed the tour! And if you ever want to do it again, and again, it will be easily located at the Our Home tab. *Do check back for updates! I for one love walking through my house online. It is much cleaner than the real thing. A lot less dog hair!

And if you are a regular around these parts you may have noticed a few changes we have made. Check back this week when I share those successful DIY projects.

Looking forward to a chat real soon.


Im sharing this at

The Shabby Creek Cottage Link Party

5 comments:

  1. What a great summerhouse! Not only does the house itself look appealing, but the décor and colors just scream summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get your shelf for the laundry room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laundry room shelf was a DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you use any sort of template for the laundry room shelf? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we did not use a template for this DIY.
      I drew up a sketch of what I wanted and common-law came up with it.
      Sorry so can't be more help.
      But if you have specific structural questions I can ask him.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS