Wednesday 14 August 2013

Let's Get Inspired

It is official. Something has come over me that is preventing all forms of productivity. I am in desperate need of a remedy. Pronto!

Perhaps a few lovelies will do the trick on this Wednesday. Fingers crossed.

Source

This dramatic before & after back yard transformation from CoCoCozy is to die for! 

I'm adding this DIY Fabric Ottoman to my to-do list for Fall. Thank you Design*Sponge!

Pumpkin Crunch Cake? Yes please!

Source

Ah Pantry Makeovers how I love thee! {Check out mine here} The Decorating Duchess was really on to something with the bushel baskets for vegetables! I'm on it.

Love. Love. Loving this oversized aztec cardigan for fall!

Rustic Living is officially synonymous with clever in my books. Wine rack turned towel holder is genius. 

How about you? What have you been getting up to? Are you a busy bee as of late or in summer relaxation mode like me? Dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS