Wednesday 7 August 2013

Let's Get Inspired

Source

The corner nook above would be the ultimate spot to curl up with a good book.
I'm thinking A Tale of Two Cities. What about you?

I'm loving Confessions of a Prop Junkie for photo inspirations.

This recipe looks absolutely scrumptious! Perfect for entertaining before summers end.

Reset your body with Dr. Oz's 3-Day Detox Cleanse. *Sarah and I are on day 2 over here.

Source

Namaste. I've been practising here
What is better than calming your mind while challenging your body?

Perhaps this dress from Banana Republic for an upcoming event?

In the wedding department - because I can - I am love loving these unique ideas.
*Especially the Dictionary Guest Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS